Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Will it Blend?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8sxpK4_iA]YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPhone 4[/ame]

I don't know that device being used against the Iphone, but it looks for all the world like a "Bass-A-Matic". I hope the individual got permission to use the "Bass-A-Matic" in the video. ;>)

After all we all know how sticky a situation can get when you get the Courts involved with patent issues. ;>)

John

Scott,

I think my comment sailed over your head at about 10,000 feet. Dan Ackroyd had a bit he did regularly on Saturday Night Live (original Cast) where he played a less than honest pitch man.

One of these pitches was for the "Bass-A-Matic" (basically a high powered Blender). The Pitch was ridiculous, he placed a full size Bass in the unit, and turned the Bass into a Fish OIL shake and drank it, PRICELESS.

Now that I had to explain my original post it sucked the funny right out of the Original post, ooohh Well.

I guess I'm just showing my age.

Sorry,
John

I knew what the joke was. Although I couldn't remember where it was from.

But a lot of people have never seen Will It Blend so I posted the link so you can see many other of their wacky blending antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)