iPhone 5S already?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ya don't have to know French to get:
- 10 megapixel camera
- 2 gb ram
- A6 processor @ 1.5 ghz
- same 4" screen

Will have to run a language translator to do more.

The die hard fanboys would buy a new one if a new one came out every month.....all about the money.

Needs NFC capability. I could care less about the camera quality; the one on the 4S is just fine.

Apple releases new versions yearly. I really don't see a huge difference from one version to the next. Biggest thing about the Iphone 5 was the bigger screen and have 4g LTE. I really don't see any huge OMG!! improvements on them that would make me want to buy one every year.

Apple releases new versions yearly. I really don't see a huge difference from one version to the next. Biggest thing about the Iphone 5 was the bigger screen and have 4g LTE. I really don't see any huge OMG!! improvements on them that would make me want to buy one every year.

NYET!

Look at 4 & 4S. Already more often, on the road to 5. I'll stick with my 5, although I still need to recharge every day or 2.

Yes we are only a few here, but if they make it they will come. ;)

The only reason I see for them to release another one early is to address the rumored manufacturing issues that the current iPhone 5 is possibly experiencing. Of course if they make a design change (i.e. make it a bit thicker) they have to beef up other features to make it look like a good trade.

The only reason I see for them to release another one early is to address the rumored manufacturing issues that the current iPhone 5 is possibly experiencing. Of course if they make a design change (i.e. make it a bit thicker) they have to beef up other features to make it look like a good trade.

What are the rumored manufacturing issues?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

That's why I wait until I actually need a new phone. :D

First smart phone for me was the iPhone 3GS. Had it until it died last week. Once it died I got the iPhone 5. I can tell you there is a huge difference between those two versions.

NYET!

Look at 4 & 4S. Already more often, on the road to 5. I'll stick with my 5, although I still need to recharge every day or 2.

I had to recharge my 3GS every other day for normal use. When I first got my 5 I wanted to see how long I could go. It took it nearly 5 days to go to 5%. I charge both daily anyway just to keep them charged.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

What are the rumored manufacturing issues?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Could be referring to the problems that surfaced early due to "lack of training", or more likely the problems with surface scratches imparted in the factory? A design (material?) change that ruggedized the aluminum case, especially for the black model, would be an improvement for both the factory and the owner.

Needs NFC capability....
That has been the most significant "disqualifier" for me, especially since most of the competition are on board. It's a "chicken & egg" scenario, but by the time the 5S (or whatever the next iteration is called) is released, NFC should be even more widely deployed and imminent. Perhaps not having NFC was the correct decision when the 5 was released, but in all likelihood it will be increasingly less correct as time moves on. Folks like me who intend to hold on to a phone for a longer time than the typical early adopter / replacer want greater "future proofing" and NFC is moving higher on that list!

I could(n't) care less about the camera quality; the one on the 4S is just fine.
Something should be done about the "purple haze" issue, or has that been "fixed" already? Otherwise the 5's camera is "world class"...

Something should be done about the "purple haze" issue, or has that been "fixed" already? Otherwise the 5's camera is "world class"...
:hippie:
Do things still seem the same or is it all in your brain? The phone could just be acting funny and you you don't know why. Perhaps test it out by taking a picture of you kissing the sky?
:D

...Something should be done about the "purple haze" issue, or has that been "fixed" already? Otherwise the 5's camera is "world class"...

:hippie:
Do things still seem the same or is it all in your brain? The phone could just be acting funny and you you don't know why. Perhaps test it out by taking a picture of you kissing the sky?
:D

I thought it would have to be me "...kiss(ing) this guy"...which I would never do! Not that there's anything wrong with that...!!

Purple haze/purple glare....tomato/tomahto. It's been named both ways across many articles...

PS - Too little brain left here after all those years spent in the "purple haze"...and there was NO confusion about which was which back in those days...!!

Last edited:
PS - Too little brain left here after all those years spent in the "purple haze"...and there was NO confusion about which was which back in those days...!!

There were, however, a lot of people living dazed and confused. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)