Is 266 not here because of hardware??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Craig Henrikson

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 26, 2004
Just a thought. We were supposed to have 266 by now. I can understand that the date may slip, but I note that there has been NO anticipatory discussion about this release since 265. But there has been some mention of a hardware problem. Perhaps the 266 upgrade won't work without a hardware upgrade??

Be Berry Berry Quiet!! :rolleyes:

Craug

Craig Henrikson said:
Just a thought. We were supposed to have 266 by now. I can understand that the date may slip, but I note that there has been NO anticipatory discussion about this release since 265. But there has been some mention of a hardware problem. Perhaps the 266 upgrade won't work without a hardware upgrade??

Be Berry Berry Quiet!! :rolleyes:

Craug

I thought 266 was supposed to be "sometime" in April. There's still a lot of time left. Plus, 265 was less than 3 weeks ago.

I'm hunting wabbits. hehehehehehe. :D

GaryPen said:
I thought 266 was supposed to be "sometime" in April. There's still a lot of time left. Plus, 265 was less than 3 weeks ago.
:D

When I called the CSR's they told me 265 was supposed to fix the dark video problem by the end of March. No surprise to me when it didn't happen. My PQ was unacceptable so I had the 811 unsubscribed, and now have a perfect PQ from my older 3800 reciever. I am waiting to see what is going to happen, but sorry to say I really don't miss the HD that is offered, and may just wash my hands of this whole 811 debacle, if 266 dosn't fix it to at least a watchable condition. At least I am enjoying my viewing now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts