IS 61.5 down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
I have the extra Dish for 61.5. Two of my locals and the HD demo channel are all that I can get. Now it seems that the 2 locals are on a different SAT. I now have no signal. Did a check Swithc and it acts like 61.5 is non-existant.

Is the Sat down, switch bad or am I just going nuts? Anyone else in Atlanta have this issue? If do not need the 61.5 dish any more I am going to remove it.

sounds like the switch is semi locked up. unplug all receivers, plug one back in without a feed connected to it. run a check switch. then hook the feed back up and run another check switch. this will reset the switch. the reason i say unplug is its generally easier but an alternative to unplugging would be to disconnect all the feeds from the backs of the receivers or the switch.

If you are using a DPP44 (I dont think you are but in case) make sure you unplug the power inserter as well.

Checked again last night and all is well. I was at HH Gregg and the salesperson said they lost there Demo feed for a while also. Apparently it was some local or momentary disturbence. Oh well it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts