Is android app broken?

KaptainRandom

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
mesa az
I'm on a browser because in the last few days the android app shows 'no threads' message.
Is it only me?
Has it been reported?
Fix in the worx?
Thanx

I also have to read and accept a message about cookies EVERY TIME I go to the site, which is annoying. And I’m not talking about these cookies:

54EEB122-4363-46D2-92B7-780E16F7D602.jpeg

This is wierd...go to a browser on your phone..go to satelliteguys..log in..accept cookies..then go to the app...worked for me

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Does anybody else get asked to accept cookies every single darn time they visit the site? I do, and it’s beyond irritating.

I don't. Try deleting all Satelliteguys cookies (not Mrs. Fields) and sign in again. Be sure your browser is set to accept cookies.

I have to keep accepting that cookies message on three browsers. Blame it on DISH. Their software leaked into this forum.

It's annoying but not as much as those who bitch about it.

Reactions: pattykay
It’s annoying but not as much as those who bitch about it

Yeah? Well at least “those who bitch about it,” and I’m assuming you’re referring to me- contribute something here. So I’ll ask you again, because for some reason the ignore feature doesn’t work on you, what do you contribute?

You have to go to the forum on a web browser and accept the new terms of service, then Tapatalk will work again.
I was wondering about that. That popped up on my laptop a few days ago. I accepted it, and I have not gotten any more messages about cookies or needing to accept the new terms since then. I never use any phone apps to access this site, though, just my laptop. Are there any other new terms that would affect me, or was the change only about cookies?

I have to keep accepting that cookies message on three browsers. Blame it on DISH. Their software leaked into this forum.

It's annoying but not as much as those who bitch about it.

I can tell you if I had to sign in every time I would be asking about it too.

There is no requirement to sign in on my desktop. When opening the website this message appears on the
screen:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept Learn More...

I have to hit the accept button before being able to read the articles. I can sign in or not at my discretion as usual.
It's a minor annoyance but is not a big deal.

One more time, it doesn't force me to sign in , it forces me to hit an accept button before entering the site.

If I sign in and stay signed in it doesn't force me to do that next time I open the site.

Something changed in the software and it will no doubt be fixed "soon".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)