Is anyone as sick of the Yankees as I am?

Let's just say I wouldn't mind hearing and seeing less of the Yankees. Do you honestly think that if any other team (other than maybe the Red Sox) moved one of their relievers to the rotation that they would get anywhere near as much attention as the Joba Chamberlain saga got?

RISNUFF!!! Welcome buddy....it's great to hear from you!!! I'm so glad you found this site!!! :)

Sandra,
would you really want Manny Ramirez on the Yankees?

I'm not Sandra,

but I do have an opinion on this:

While he would be better in the clubhouse than Bonds, considering what he did for Boston, it would be a slap in the face to some fans ala Damon.

One thing I like about Manny and I'm sure you probably did:

At least he was NEVER on the juice/cheating.

I'm not Sandra,

but I do have an opinion on this:

While he would be better in the clubhouse than Bonds, considering what he did for Boston, it would be a slap in the face to some fans ala Damon.

One thing I like about Manny and I'm sure you probably did:

At least he was NEVER on the juice/cheating.

Touche'. I'll give you that.

Did you say the same thing about Mike Piazza when he didn't want to move to first base?

If Manny Ramirez was available Yankee fans, Met fans, and fans of every other team would want him. No reason to put down the Yankees for that...unless, of course, you're just looking for a reason to put down the Yankees.

How will you feel if the Mets sign Barry Bonds? You know they're thinking about it.

Sandra

I will take Manny for the Tigers, seeing no one wants him, he will fit in as a very good DH, seeing he doesn't care to play the field (just watch him) ... Sheffield should be moving on. Thames should get most of the time in LF next year, Manny can play LF when Thames needs time off.

Problem solved ...
Tigers STILL need pitching ...

Jimbo

I will take Manny for the Tigers, seeing no one wants him, he will fit in as a very good DH, seeing he doesn't care to play the field (just watch him) ... Sheffield should be moving on. Thames should get most of the time in LF next year, Manny can play LF when Thames needs time off.

Problem solved ...
Tigers STILL need pitching ...

Jimbo

You think the Tigers will pay a guy $20/million a year to DH!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)