Is anyone else losing signal on 61.5?

Hello JW,

I'm in New York and I'm having the same problem. It happened yesterday too around the same time (12 PM).

I thought it was my equipment, but since Dish just fixed my 61.5 connection this past Sunday I figured it had to be something wrong with Dish.

Anyway, it seems to be ok now. Is yours?

Bye

Hello JW,

I'm in New York and I'm having the same problem. It happened yesterday too around the same time (12 PM).

I thought it was my equipment, but since Dish just fixed my 61.5 connection this past Sunday I figured it had to be something wrong with Dish.

Anyway, it seems to be ok now. Is yours?

Bye
Happy to see I'm not imagining things. It seems to happen the same time here too. I mentioned to the online tech that I had read that there was a transponder loss on 61.5. He said that there wasn't. :rolleyes: He wanted to blame it on weather that isn't happening. Dish repeaked my dish 2 weeks ago because of the same problems. Let me know if you lose yours again.

Sadly I think I am having equipment problems. :( I just called Dish and they said they are not having any equipment problems; so they are sending a tech out tomorrow.

My signal will drop to 0 then up to 75 and every number in between over and over and it is getting worse.

You probably will have to have them come out to you again, JW. Good luck!

I just want it fixed before Monday Night Football starts its season. :)

Well, the tech guy came and changed the LNB and the cable running from the dish to the splitter(?). He said there was water damage in the cable.

Everything is working great, now!

Well, the tech guy came and changed the LNB and the cable running from the dish to the splitter(?). He said there was water damage in the cable.

Everything is working great, now!
Good, I'm glad yours is doing good now. Hopefully that was the fix you needed. The tech replaced fittings on my coax before, although he said that the fittings were so tight no water could leak in. We'll see?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts