Is anyone incredibly surprised at Lost on ABC? Possible Spoilers

DrWho said:
My g/f came up with the scenario that they are all dead, from the plane crash, and that the Island is like a heaven or a hell. Or that they might be stuck in limbo.

They are not dead man, (oops beaten).

Was anyone else dissappointed with Sayid's backstory, they didn't fill in all the blanks (maybe on purpose) but it seemed as if they should do a whole other show on his backstory.

And OH MY GOD did they just introduce ANOTHER character (Rash man).

What's the deal with Desperate Housewives, I watched the pilot for like 20 minutes seemed stupid, maybe I judged it too quickly can someone just please give me a quick recap on what the story is about and where its at now?

do you think Locke has the disease? The french woman spoke about it and said that she could not let anyone out of the island. It sounds like the plot of the "thing" except that we do not know how the disease is transmitted or its identity. She said to look carefully at each person and see if they act in any strange way. Wonder what's going to happen tonight?

Dvlos said:
...What's the deal with Desperate Housewives, I watched the pilot for like 20 minutes seemed stupid...

Hmm, I can't remember if Nicholette Sheridan or Eva Longoria were on during the first 20 minutes or not. :D

I do not think I have seen a boring episode yet. ABC is doing the 2 hours first two episodes next week. I rather watch the next episode.

negreenfield said:
I have a feeling the next new episode isn't till when Alias starts up on January 5th. Damn you ABC!

Yep,they said that in USA Today.

HELP! My 6000 has been acting up lately and when it does, my 8vsb mod freaks out so while I was out tonight, my LOST episode is fuzzed up, can anyone send me a DVD or VHS copy of tonight's episode? I'll pay or trade for something else (Bikini Destinations naked, perhaps?)

Thanks a bunch, PM me.

DarrellP where you able to get that ? I have all the Lost Episodes on DVD including 11, I could make a copy if you are still looking for it..

Episodes 10 and 11 are by far the best I seen for this show, and some of the best TV writing I have seen in a long time, you have no idea how pissed I am that I have to wait until sometime in January to get a few more episodes.

Thanks Dvlos, someone on the board here had a copy on their PC and they are sending me a VCD of it.

Don't forget Wednesday night's is 2 hours in case you are recording it.

Ok, just so you know I have them saved off the PC in MPEG4 (Xvid) format, and also transferred to DVD already (looks pretty good too). In any case this Wednesday they are re-airing the Pilot Episodes, then two more weeks of reruns then they will resume the new episodes if I'm not mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)