Is anyone using a sling adapter and an EHD on a first gen Hopper successfully?

Rangers484

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2007
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
Dish Anywhere is now recognizing my Hopper with sling but not my Hopper with sling adapter. On my Hopper with the sling adapter I also have an EHD plugged in. Trying figure out why one would show and not the other.

Two of my Hoppers have Sling Adapters and two EHDs each and they're showing up just fine online. Try resetting the connection on the Hopper with the problem. Also make sure the red light is on on the Sling Adapter.

Dish Anywhere is now recognizing my Hopper with sling but not my Hopper with sling adapter. On my Hopper with the sling adapter I also have an EHD plugged in. Trying figure out why one would show and not the other.

It's a site bug they are working on fixing. You could try another browser and refresh a few times. I would also make sure the light on your SA is lit up, to ensure its not a hardware issue.

Yeah. The "receiver offline" bug has been around for years, though it's gotten better than it used to be (at least for me.) So far all my receivers show up just fine for a long while now. Maybe once or twice it's offline until a few refreshes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)