Is anyone with an 811 watching NBA-HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
I have purchased the NBA season pass and I cannot watch a game when it is on in HD. What is up? Is there a secret as to how you can watch the HD game on an 811? :confused:

Depends on who is playing. The Maverick HD games are broadcast by HDNET but show up on the Dish Special Events channel and are only available to subscibers in the Dallas market. Also make sure you have the NBATV HD PKG on your pay per view. Purchases should say $0.00 and it will list the next game that is to be broadcast.

I am curious if anyone is getting the NBA HD with an 811 and one dish pointed at 110. I've tried Dish technical help four times and I still cannot watch the NBA HD special events broadcasts.

Duckboy said:
I am curious if anyone is getting the NBA HD with an 811 and one dish pointed at 110. I've tried Dish technical help four times and I still cannot watch the NBA HD special events broadcasts.

Yes i have a dish 500 system and get the special events channel.. I have AEP and the HD pak.. Oh yes and i too have the 811.. I had to wait two weeks for my macro hit to my reciever.. If you get nbatv you are able or should be able to get SE channel.. Ther are a few different combination you can have .. If you have multi sports and the HD pak. If you have the NBA pak and HD pak.. If you have A top 180 and above with HD pak.. I know for sure if a person gets lucky enough and get the right csr that they can hit the reciever with the Macro update.. I do not understand why this takes so long but i have only been with dish for 3 month and counting. Hope this helps..

I have an 811 and one dish and I'm able to watch the HD games. I just watched the sixers play on Tuesday. I also subscribe to the sports pak and HD pak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)