Is CS5000 Satellite list Upgradeable?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

706Tom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
North Georgia
Is it possable to add satellites to the list in a CS5000? For example: I show one at 87 and one at 91, but I need one at 89. How do I add a satellite at 89? So far I have searched using the transponders on 87 while pointing my dish at 89. This works but gets confusing.

There was a list posted a while back for the 5000/6000/4000 models that are for KU/DBS from 61-148 but you'd lose all stored channels.

Lemme see if I can find it ;)

If you want to add them manually, under "dish setup" scroll to bottom and you can add satellites. Or edit the names of the sats you may not have access to (Brazilian sats, C-band, etc)....use the red button to edit the sat name

If you want to add them manually, under "dish setup" scroll to bottom and you can add satellites. Or edit the names of the sats you may not have access to (Brazilian sats, C-band, etc)....use the red button to edit the sat name

That does work. The only problem I had with that was that the SATS are numerically out of order.

When I used Channel Master, I was able to relabel the name and put them in the correct order. CM is a nice editing tool.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts