is D10-200 compatible with 5 lnb setup?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

minjoke

Original poster
Oct 10, 2009
pa
My current setup is 2 hd receivers 5 lnb including 95 international. I just got a brand new D10-200 for $10 off craigslist, and for purpose of testing, I had it connected into my setup and now has been upgraded with latest software. however it is only seeing as 3 lnb setup. Is this receiver good as far as my current 5 lnb including 95 seup? Am I missing something here?? TMIA

The D10 is compatible with the 5LNB dish, but it will only see transponders from the 101, 110, and 119 locations. It will not see transponders from the 99 and 103, which only the HD receivers can see.

Can your D10 receive the international channels from the 95 location? If so, then there shouldn't be any problems with your setup.

My current setup is 2 hd receivers 5 lnb including 95 international. I just got a brand new D10-200 for $10 off craigslist, and for purpose of testing, I had it connected into my setup and now has been upgraded with latest software. however it is only seeing as 3 lnb setup. Is this receiver good as far as my current 5 lnb including 95 seup? Am I missing something here?? TMIA

I have 2 of these recv'rs and have no issues.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts