Is DBSForums down?

Anyone else having trouble going to dbsforums.com?

Anyone else having trouble going to dbsforums.com? Every time I try going their now I get the following Database Error message;

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

They are running apache (a good thing normally, but it's apache for win32 (a bad thing)), so that's probably why.

He is also running the whole site on a residential DSL connection on speakeasy, probably from the guys house.

I would.

Thats where I got my start (well ok it was DBSDish but it quickly turned into DBSforums)

I still visit there from time to time, it may be quiet but there are some good conversations going on. :)

Long live DBSforums! :)

I miss it too, it has bean down this time for about 2 days now. Anyone know what the problem is this time? Did Dan pull the plug and not tell anyone :D? I hope not and do not honestly think he would do that without some kind of notice. :)

Speakeasy provides good, reliable service. I think they're one of the best. Their DSL service to my home has been much more reliable than the Verizon/Cavalier T1 service I pay for at work.

Anyway, DBSF is back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)