Is this the place for Xfinity

Yeah, they have given us a paper with the 'Rules" One rule is that you cant park your car on the street overnight, guess what is happening.

Yeah, they have given us a paper with the 'Rules" One rule is that you cant park your car on the street overnight, guess what is happening.
I did goggle OTARD and find it interesting. I need to find if I can get a southern exposure and how do I get wireless? Also, who would be the best to provide service?

Reactions: navychop
OTARD can be a battle and it can make enemies of neighbors. You have to pick your battles.

It is notable that dishes don't always need to be mounted up high like TV antennas. Many mount thier dishes on poles.

You get what the local franchise offers with Xfinity DVRs. They all work more or less the same except for the capacity; either in terms of hours or the number of programs you can store.

Dish is in our RV and now we live in a house. Looked for a way to bring Dish no way they (HOA) would let me have a Dish on the roof
The hoa can't stop you from putting a dish on your sticks and bricks single family home. Look up the otard rules. Condos and townhouse are different since the hoa owns the outside and maintains it