Is Dish Anywhere working ot is it me?

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Had no problem last evening and early this morning. I'm on vacation. This afternoon I can't connect to either of my HWS's from my laptop on tablet. Is it me or is there a problem.

Had no problem last evening and early this morning. I'm on vacation. This afternoon I can't connect to either of my HWS's from my laptop on tablet. Is it me or is there a problem.
Assuming that your connection is up & running OK @ the Hopper, there was an update 06-19-14. If you don't have it, try it & if you do have it, try an uninstall/reinstall. I've had a persistent problem with a couple of channels missing from the DA guide that remains but other than that, working fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well, there is no way for me to check the Hoppers. I'm about 480 miles from home and 30 miles off of Cap Cod. I've tried FF, IE and my droid tablet.

Well, there is no way for me to check the Hoppers. I'm about 480 miles from home and 30 miles off of Cap Cod. I've tried FF, IE and my droid tablet.
I'm betting Internet connection is down @ home...could be the HWS itself but less likely. No way would all those different devices be unable to hook up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Looks like your right, Went to Log Me In and it says the computer has been down for 16 hours. And I won't be home for another week.

When I have to leave a compu
Looks like your right, Went to Log Me In and it says the computer has been down for 16 hours. And I won't be home for another week.

At least you've got us satguys. :)

I've got one of those lamp timers from Walmart that re-boots the router once every morning at 6AM just in case it needs it. Saved me a couple of times when the Hoppers lost the connection.

A neighbor has the house keys so he can wter plants on our deck. He's working this evening. I'll see if he can go over tomorrow morning and check things out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)