Is Dish website down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Suppafreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
I get this message when I type Dish Network website address "www.dishnetwork.com"

Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ASP.includes_header_ascx' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\2ca1ea85\709cd33c\App_Web_erfwj5d7.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\2ca1ea85\709cd33c\App_Web_8fni_ut_.dll'

Source Error:

Line 75: </noscript>
Line 76: <!-- End of DoubleClick Spotlight Tag: Please do not remove-->
Line 77: <PAGELET:Header id="HeaderContent" runat="server"></PAGELET:Header>
Line 78: <PAGELET:NavBar id="navigationMenu" runat="server"></PAGELET:NavBar>
Line 79: <%

Source File: d:\www\www.dishnetwork.com\default.aspx Line: 77

I haven't been able to view my statements at all. I have to reload the "change programming" page 10 or more times to get the page to fully load. This has been happening since August 1st. I have tried another computer, but it's still the same.

Traffic load balancers have a few different methods to keep you on the same server so that once you're logged into your account you don't get load balanced to a different server for every click. The two primary methods used are cookie persistence or source IP persistence; using a different browser / clearing cookies will obviously not have an effect if source IP persistence is being used. In either case there is usually a timeout value (typically 30-60 minutes), so if you get balanced to a gimpy server you might be stuck there until they take the server out of rotation or you wait long enough for your persistent mapping to expire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)