Is DishPronto a scam?

jscobee

Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Hi All,
I want to come back to the Dish Network and need your advice. The best deal I found is 19.99 for America's 120 with two DVRs for just under 26.00 a month. On DishNetwork's site I can get the same price with America's Top 60. I've never considered ordering with anyone except Dish so I'm asking your advice here. Am I safe to order with DishPronto?
Thanks,
James

Let me clairify that the America's Top 60 is for the first 10 months. Since I have been away from Dish for 17 months I was told by Dish I could sign up as a new customer. Who you know the details for DishPronto's America's Top 120 for the same price?

Thanks to all!

Claude Greiner said:
If you call the Dishstore we'll offer the same deal Dishpronto or DISH Network Direct has and we'll even waive the initial $50 activation fee.

Best of all a portion of the sale supports this site!

Hey Claude,

I'd like to order dishnetwork for my folks. If I ordered through the Dishstore would you take a club dish number. I noticed on the Pronto site they take dishclub numbers. Thanks...

jimboeau said:
Hey Claude,

I'd like to order dishnetwork for my folks. If I ordered through the Dishstore would you take a club dish number. I noticed on the Pronto site they take dishclub numbers. Thanks...

We really can't take them, since we are using a reseller certificate to sign you up and you can only put 1 certificate per account.

However what I can do is sign up your parents and we'll use your club Dish certificate on one of our local installs that does not require a cert so you'll still get credit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts