Is DishPronto a scam?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jscobee

Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Hi All,
I want to come back to the Dish Network and need your advice. The best deal I found is 19.99 for America's 120 with two DVRs for just under 26.00 a month. On DishNetwork's site I can get the same price with America's Top 60. I've never considered ordering with anyone except Dish so I'm asking your advice here. Am I safe to order with DishPronto?
Thanks,
James

Let me clairify that the America's Top 60 is for the first 10 months. Since I have been away from Dish for 17 months I was told by Dish I could sign up as a new customer. Who you know the details for DishPronto's America's Top 120 for the same price?

Thanks to all!

Claude Greiner said:
If you call the Dishstore we'll offer the same deal Dishpronto or DISH Network Direct has and we'll even waive the initial $50 activation fee.

Best of all a portion of the sale supports this site!

Hey Claude,

I'd like to order dishnetwork for my folks. If I ordered through the Dishstore would you take a club dish number. I noticed on the Pronto site they take dishclub numbers. Thanks...

jimboeau said:
Hey Claude,

I'd like to order dishnetwork for my folks. If I ordered through the Dishstore would you take a club dish number. I noticed on the Pronto site they take dishclub numbers. Thanks...

We really can't take them, since we are using a reseller certificate to sign you up and you can only put 1 certificate per account.

However what I can do is sign up your parents and we'll use your club Dish certificate on one of our local installs that does not require a cert so you'll still get credit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)