Is Dwayne Wade the best clutch TEAM player in the NBA NOW??

Wade had 97 ft's in the finals last year. He is averaging over 11 ft's per game this year. How many phantom calls does he get because he's Shaq sidekick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE

Look at all the NBA players complaining
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spwadecalls29jan29,0,5049871.story?coll=sfla-sports-headlines

Mark Cuban had a nice reply in his blog.. http://www.blogmaverick.com/

You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws.

LMAO!!

I'm glad the league owners/players are noticing this.

waderef.jpg

LMAO...:haha :river :haha :river :haha :river :haha :haha :haha

I read the comments and those are the comments of a SOAR LOSER!!! Amazing,
you get SWEPT 4 straight games after winning the 1st 2...and it's 'giving the WHOLE series away'...LOL....stop, you making my sides hurt. I worked in sports media in Chicago and you guys use to bitch about the same thing when Michael Jordan was around.....GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

Then Cuban has to attack Wade'c commercials??!!! What does THAT have to do with basketball??? NOTHING, so he took the low road to attack NOTHING that had to do with playing basketball. Mark Cuban is nothing more than a spoiled owner that raises his voice just because he is not getting ALL the attention on to himself.....he either needs a hobby or needs to get himself laid. You don't think Dirk get his fair share of 'phantom' calls?? Please, if you sneeze on him it's a foul...and with him it WORSE because he is soft and doesn't have the testicular fortitude to drive to the basket....so he shoots jump shots.....where the phantom foul is CONSTANTLY called because it LOOKS like a finger MIGHT have touched his elbow...LOL Gimme a break.....Jordan Rules revisited!

Sorry....HOW? The Heat had the better TEAM, they played better as a TEAM...period. This is not like the Super Bowl where one turnover can kill you.
IF you as a team are making the same mistakes in a SERIES or the other team is taking advantage of the SAME THINGS....that means you are NOT AS GOOD AS THE OTHER TEAM. One game championships is one thing, lose 4 STRAIGHT GAMES.....there is no other way around it.

ok salsa...write it down. I agree:)

Okay, so where do Nash and Garnet fit into this? I'll take either player before Wade or Kobe. Not to mention Duncan. Sorry Salsa, but Shaq is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. You guys are under .500 without him aren't you?

Okay, so where do Nash and Garnet fit into this? I'll take either player before Wade or Kobe. Not to mention Duncan. Sorry Salsa, but Shaq is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. You guys are under .500 without him aren't you?

Well....remember, Wade also missed approx. 10 games so far because of injuries. Nash.....his situation is really interesting.....John Stockton was putting the EXACT numbers Nash has...with LESS of a team other than Malone....and he might by MVP....again...yet, Shaq has ONLY ONE league MVP....talk about a travesty.:confused:

Sorry, will take Wade....and I do not deny Kobi's talent what so ever...I even stated he could be THE BEST INDIVIDUAL player in the league...Nash, can only get slower and older. Same can be can be said about Duncan....we will see how much Duncan can dominted when he is 35 or 36. Nope, only Wade and Kobi 2nd.

I've seen Garnet at the Staples Center. He was by far the smoothest player of I've ever seen on the courts; and I've seen plenty. However, I don't think he's in the same league as Nash, Kobe, D'Wade and LeBron. And, IMO Duncan's overrated.

I thought we were talking about 1g & 2 g only; are we talking franchise player at any position currently playing at current level or in their prime?

Well....remember, Wade also missed approx. 10 games so far because of injuries. Nash.....his situation is really interesting.....John Stockton was putting the EXACT numbers Nash has...with LESS of a team other than Malone....and he might by MVP....again...yet, Shaq has ONLY ONE league MVP....talk about a travesty.:confused:

Sorry, will take Wade....and I do not deny Kobi's talent what so ever...I even stated he could be THE BEST INDIVIDUAL player in the league...Nash, can only get slower and older. Same can be can be said about Duncan....we will see how much Duncan can dominted when he is 35 or 36. Nope, only Wade and Kobi 2nd.

How many MVP's does Wade have? Surely you're not implying that Wade will be dominant when he is 35 - 36? Last I checked, Nash's team had one of the best records in the NBA - the Heat are currently fighting for the last playoff spot in the East.

How many MVP's does Wade have? Surely you're not implying that Wade will be dominant when he is 35 - 36? Last I checked, Nash's team had one of the best records in the NBA - the Heat are currently fighting for the last playoff spot in the East.

The Suns had the 3rd best record in the league....and what did THAT get them last year? Nothing. And I ASSURE you the the Heat not ONLY will be in the playoffs BUT make it at the VERY LEAST, the Eastern Conference finals. Also remember, NO SHAQ and Wade missed AT LEAST 10 games in the 1st half...and their head coach for that matter.

Most overrated player by far. 11 pts per game from the line and countless other free baskets because defenders can't breath on him.

The Suns had the 3rd best record in the league....and what did THAT get them last year? Nothing. And I ASSURE you the the Heat not ONLY will be in the playoffs BUT make it at the VERY LEAST, the Eastern Conference finals. Also remember, NO SHAQ and Wade missed AT LEAST 10 games in the 1st half...and their head coach for that matter.

My Piston"s will be there, waiting for you're arrival.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)