Is Dwayne Wade the best clutch TEAM player in the NBA NOW??

same here...BUT one difference....you do NOT have a strong physical pressence in the middle anymore....and whomever is in the middle cannot handle Shaq...and after him...it gets even worse....:eureka

Seems to me the Pistons have done a pretty good job on Shaq in the past. Handled him well when they won the championship a coupple years ago, and he wasn't the difference last year when we lost in the conference finals last season. I do agree that he is still one of the best when he's HEALTHY, which seems to be rare this year.

Mavs are now at 44-9 with a 9-game winning streak.

I hope my Mavs will do what they should have done last season, finish as the champs in the Finals. :)

Mavs are now at 44-9 with a 9-game winning streak.

I hope my Mavs will do what they should have done last season, finish as the champs in the Finals. :)

I think a HEALTHIER SUNS team will have final say so when it comes to who will represent the west in the NBA finals.

I think a HEALTHIER SUNS team will have final say so when it comes to who will represent the west in the NBA finals.

I doubt Phoenix would ever win it all but I wish they would. I want to see a team win the championship that scores 110 pts per game and plays half ass defense. TNT and ESPN should be required to show all the phoenix games instead of showing the Houston Rockets and their slow it down approach made by their coach Elmer Fudd!

I doubt Phoenix would ever win it all but I wish they would. I want to see a team win the championship that scores 110 pts per game and plays half ass defense. TNT and ESPN should be required to show all the phoenix games instead of showing the Houston Rockets and their slow it down approach made by their coach Elmer Fudd!

THIS is the Houselog dude I like! A calmer, funnier less caffeine filled person....LOL:up

Funniest and the most ironic thing over the weekend. Kobe was MVP because he would not pass....and OMG, he sucked in the "Skills Competition" because he could not pass....LOL....talk about irony...and the truth. He will NEVER be the kind of player that makes everyone around him better.....because he is quick sand....once it goes in, it never comes out.

Ahhh what game were you watching ? Kobe had six assists and was trying to get more players involved than any other player I saw. Did he throw up a couple shots he probably shouldn't have, sure, but that could have been said for a number of other players too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)