Is ESPN the next to go? (NO... but it might go on DIRECTV)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
We have Dish running to some TVs where I work. Our IT guy called today to get the ESPN package (commercial package) added and the rep told him that there was getting ready to be a dispute with ESPN and it might get dropped soon. Anyone else hear anything about this?

Wow. I made mention of espn once(can't remember what it was exactly but it was out of context), Scott understood it and responded(about DTV) and now there is espn chaos.

Wow. I made mention of espn once(can't remember what it was exactly but it was out of context), Scott understood it and responded(about DTV) and now there is espn chaos.

Isn't it funny how people jump to conclusions. And people wonder how rumors get spread.

Reactions: ChadT41
What's even funnier, is if you go back and read the comment, I was very much talking about DTV. And so was Scott. But I don't think Scott said DTV.

What's even funnier, is if you go back and read the comment, I was very much talking about DTV. And so was Scott. But I don't think Scott said DTV.
Yeh, he did. Someone was not reading all the words.