Is HD pkg Reqd to get ST HD Games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bdcrow00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2004
Sorry if this has been discussed - I tried to search.

Is a subscription to the HD package required to receive the NFL Sunday Ticket high def games? I'm ready to cancel all D* except ST (got VOOM), but need the HD games. (Seems to me I pay enough for NFL ST already.)

Thanks,
BC

I could be wrong, but I believe that D* will not let you drop everything but ST. And as far as I know, you don't have to have the HD package to get HD games. It's like the HBO/Showtime deal. No need to have the HD package to get those in HD. Only requires subscription to HBO or Showtime.

NFL ST is considered a base package. You need nothing else to subscribe to it. No HD package is required, inless they have changed their requirements from last year.

mini1 said:
NFL ST is considered a base package. You need nothing else to subscribe to it. No HD package is required, inless they have changed their requirements from last year.
They did NFL ST is no longer available without a base package, Opcion Extra $26.99 is minimum package available. :)

You guys aren't understanding him I don't think..

IF YOU HAVE Total Choice package and the Sunday Ticket but NOT the HD Package... and you buy the NFL ST... will the HD Games still show up?

As a kind of weird side-note. On my standard DirecTivo I did notice channel 93 and 98 lit up. Read the description and low-and-behold it was ST HD games.

Now... I wonder if I'll get them :D

-Casey

I don't have an HD package, receiver, etc. I just signed up for the 4 month free promotion with the ST and Premier package. I get the ST games in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts