Is HGTV choppy/pixelated for anyone else today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Khurram

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
It seems to be the only channel not working correctly for me today.
Usually when hgtv goes out, food network does as well but it's fine.

HGTV has had bad reception for the 5 hours for me.
Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

I don't know about HGTV but I have this problem often on my network channels. Especially ABC (Modern Family is the worst). Tonight, I noticed it on CBS (How I Met Your Mother). Do you ever have this problem on any of these channels or is your problem only with HGTV? I already had DirecTV come out and replace my DVR with a brand new HR24-200 and I am still having the same problems.

BOBHUSKER said:
I don't know about HGTV but I have this problem often on my network channels. Especially ABC (Modern Family is the worst). Tonight, I noticed it on CBS (How I Met Your Mother). Do you ever have this problem on any of these channels or is your problem only with HGTV? I already had DirecTV come out and replace my DVR with a brand new HR24-200 and I am still having the same problems.

If your having issues with local networks I doubt it's your hardware. More likely it's the quality of the signal D* is receiving locally and then rebroadcasting.

My local ABC will pixelate on occasion and I'm sure this is the reason. There signal has always been the most difficult to receive and I've seen the same issues on multiple providers and even OTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.