Is "Hotch" Coming back Next Season?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Will "Hotch" be coming back next season?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, that final shot (pun intended) made me think about it.
But, as many cliff hangers do, I think he'll get out of this somehow.
Hard to image based on his both parties final works and the fact it would be impossible to miss someone at that distance. Of course, if it's a Soap Opera ending then anything is possible. My guess is that the shot was fired into the air, but we'll have to wait and see...

Does anyone have an idea or suspicion of who that masked man was?

Pretty sure it was the character played by C. Thomas Howell.

Not sure the episode, but he played a sole survivor of a serial killer who turned out to be the killer.

Didn't the original agent on the case agree not to pursue it if he stopped killing, that told someone when he was dying? I could be confused and thinking of 2 different episodes.

Not sure the episode, but he played a sole survivor of a serial killer who turned out to be the killer.

Didn't the original agent on the case agree not to pursue it if he stopped killing, that told someone when he was dying? I could be confused and thinking of 2 different episodes.
I remember the episode you mentioned and the fact he agreed to stop killing if not pursued...but I don't recall anything about him dying.

"Omnivore" originally aired 18 March 2009. Here is the link for the plot summary on IMDB: "Criminal Minds" Omnivore (2009) - Plot summary

I remember the episode (very good one!), but I don't recall the ending...

Never mind...here is a part of the Synopsis over at IMDB:

Hotch suddenly remembers that Roy was going to see Foyet (a-ha!). Garcia performs a trace on the reporter's cell phone and gets an address a few miles away. Hotch and Rossi, guns drawn, surround the house. Inside, Foyet holds a gun to Roy's face, demanding the reporter write the "true story." "I beat them and I want everybody to know that," Foyet says. Suddenly, Hotch BURSTS into the room. The killer lowers his gun and allows Derek to cuff him. "Im going to be more famous than you even realize!" he cries. Quips Derek: "Keep dreaming." Case closed -- or is it?

The team is barely back in Baltimore when J.J. bursts into Hotch's office. "Foyet has escaped!" she says. Turns out the baddie faked a convulsion and then ran from the prison infirmary. Spencer discovers that the man had schematics for every jailhouse in the state (information that might have been more valuable BEFORE the BAU left Boston). "He said he'd be more famous than we knew," Derek says. "And he was right."

What a great show with fantastic writing. I think he is coming back. I am thinking the shot did not kill him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)