Is it me or Direc?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
nate, your right i apoligize i retract my statement directed towards you.

hemi however youve got balls to call me a fanboy, maybe check my signature before you call me a fanboy.
but i do see you as a dish troll!

I put he/she first of all. Sorry that I only put she by accident the second time. People make mistakes.
I just think that if you're offered a price they should stick to that, and if they can't offer the price at least contact the customer and let them know that they were unable to get the discounted price instead of just charging full price.
I just find that messed up. Sorry if you see it differently then me.

To clarify..Im a guy. finally some intelligent answers.
I have dish and direc.
They both have good and bad points.

But if someone has a legit issue..I will not just back a sat co because i subscribe to them.

It seems that certain people rather than hear what your saying choose to defend
a certain company and blast you..

Its simple. Why not try to get the best deal possible? We work hard for our money.
Right?

New subs get great deals. Why not take care of long standing subs?

I was given a great deal..Direc is not standing by that...

Ive thrown this question out to get my fellow direc sat subs for advice.

I got ''some'' good answers.

Thanks...

Why should I pay sticker price for a car when others are stupid enough to do it?
well everyone knows car prices are negotiable
but if direct was willing to flucuate thier prices they would have a lets make a deal package. guess what checking thier programming offerings i didnt see that package.

well everyone knows car prices are negotiable
but if direct was willing to flucuate thier prices they would have a lets make a deal package. guess what checking thier programming offerings i didnt see that package.

If they were not willing to do it they wouldn't. It is that easy to understand. Every cable and satellite company does it.

If they were not willing to do it they wouldn't. It is that easy to understand. Every cable and satellite company does it.
this i understand, but if your gonna gripe about price of st, why have it in the 1st place? If i could not affoard full price for ST, it would be removed from my account. I also realize everyone isnt me.

I can't afford it, but I would love to have to price the OS was offered.

I just started DirecTV so I guess the 5 month free of premier is more then good enough :)

Edit: I can afford it. God I just keep making typos today.

this i understand, but if your gonna gripe about price of st, why have it in the 1st place? If i could not affoard full price for ST, it would be removed from my account. I also realize everyone isnt me.

He never once griped about the price. He just asked if they had any deals and is upset when the told him one thing and did another.

How would you feel if I said I would sell you a TV for $100 (sale price) and then you saw a $300 dollar charge (regular price) on your credit card?

Stone..dude..chill out. Whatever you're feelings about how ST is paid for, there was no reason to jump down the guys throat. THAT is the kind of thing that happens on other sites.

you might check to see if direct tv is giving you a $20 CREDIT for six months I got the same deal you did but recieved my bill with a chrge on it for $44.99 for six months. after calling them and going thru 3 csr's i was told that i had a $20 credit for six months that goes into affect next billing.

poor directv service

don't feel like the lone ranger,directv's customer service has been getting worse by the month,i know of a number of customers that have switched over to dish network because of thier poor customer service.

i am surprised by the behavior of some in this thread:( let's not turn this into some of the threads you find at the dish forum or even at dbs where people can't give an honest opinion about a provider even if it's negative without us tearing their heads off. i don't see anything wrong with someone trying to get a better deal. i got a deal on nfl st. what's wrong with that? i gave it a shot and if i wasn't going to get the deal, bye bye ST. for sure no one can expect or think that a credit for programming is ever deserved either but it is intelligent to try.no?:)

don't feel like the lone ranger,directv's customer service has been getting worse by the month,i know of a number of customers that have switched over to dish network because of thier poor customer service.
true, and vice versa. :)

i am surprised by the behavior of some in this thread:( let's not turn this into some of the threads you find at the dish forum or even at dbs where people can't give an honest opinion about a provider even if it's negative without us tearing their heads off. i don't see anything wrong with someone trying to get a better deal. i got a deal on nfl st. what's wrong with that? i gave it a shot and if i wasn't going to get the deal, bye bye ST. for sure no one can expect or think that a credit for programming is ever deserved either but it is intelligent to try.no?:)

Rey, you've got to remember, in the words of this sites owner (posted in http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/186217-note-directv.html )

"...if you want a comfortable place to learn about DirecTV in a friendly atmosphere without all the censorship then welcome home to SatelliteGuys.US.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts