Is it time to remake the Odd Couple?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Is a remake of the Odd Couple a good idea?

• Yay

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

BillyT63

Original poster
I suggest a remaking of the Odd Couple television series with Brad Garrett (... or Ray Romano) as Felix Unger and Michael Richards as Oscar Madison. Thoughts? Who would you pitch an idea like this, too without them fearing that I want to retain any financial interests in the idea (which I don't). I just think it could be a riot with the right writers in place. :)

mcintire123 said:
+1

Id like to see M*A*S*H or Roseanne haha But thats just me, I miss those two shows.

As much as loved M*A*S*H, seeing Charlie Sheen playing Hawkeye, Ray Romano as Max Klinger, eic., would be enough to trigger a gag reflex. You don't mess with something you got right the first time.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

There have been plenty of shows that are basically remakes of the ODd Couple. Two brole Girls comes to mind. SO does two and a Half Men

M*A*S*H is timeless and does not ever need to be re-made; and in my mind, any remake would pale in comparison. Add to that, it was a period piece of a war that was 20 years past when it was initially aired, less than that for the movie. Today the Korean War is 60 years ago. Let the one of the greatest shows of all time remain as it is. :)

Re: the OT, I see no compelling need for a new Odd Couple either. I don't know if I would watch. Since I can not place, off the top of my head, who Brad Garrett is, the suggestions have no impact on me, one way or another.

Brad garrett si probably best known for playing Ray Barone's brother on everybody Loves Raymond.

I think the concept for a series in the 70s was based on a movie from the 60s. The whole idea of two divorced men living together today ,sounds a little boring and it's been done, and done, and done. Now if you could make it two divorced GAY men,in a state where Gay marriage is legal, and call it The Queer Couple , it might have a chance on tv.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)