is it true that justice central coming to welcome pack?

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
no its not showing up on channel 240 yet... maybe they will add it next month.

Channel 240 Justice SD has been up for quite a while. I've been seeing it on new installs for at least some months. I don't know if it's in the Welcome pack though.

Justice Central (JUSTC) SD on DISH | MyDISH Station Details
ok i was checking out smart pack and then clicked on justice central channel to see what it is about and noticed that its showing that its coming to welcome pack soon? or maybe is that a mistake?
channel 240 if u look via Welcome Pack | English Programming | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support.
right next to justice network, coming soon to welcome pack shows justice central. channel 240.
That message is "logo coming soon" as in Dish does not have the rights to use the channel's logo on their website yet, or Dish has not yet updated the website to put the logo there. If the channel is listed there, it should be included in Welcome Pack (I also thought that it had already been added to Welcome Pack) but there have been mistakes in that list before. If you are not getting it, maybe it has been removed from Welcome Pack, and Dish has not updated the website yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)