Is it worth becoming a DirecTV retailer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I am a Dish Network dealer and am considering also selling DirecTV. I just got done speaking with a DirecTV sales rep and it seems like a good deal. Just curious what experiences any retailers have had selling DirecTV.

I would say no, as lately DirecTV has been doing more of their own sales and installs and have been really cutting out many of the dealers due to these stepped us sales practices.

If they are getting rid of retailers then why do they keep trying to get us on board with them. They are puching pretty hard.

I'm wondering if what kind of experiences retailers have with them now, good or bad? Also, what would I be out by trying it?

Well we are looking at bringing in more customers. We sell appliances, TVs, antennas, Dish Network, and service everything we sell. Would it hurt adding DirecTV to our arsenal? Would we really be out anything?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)