Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was just checking over my bill and I noticed something..

Besides paying $85 a month just in hardware fees. (I have 1 922 and 5 622/722's) I noticed that I am also being charged a $10 a month DVR fee...

I did an audit in my house and I could get rid of one of the 622/722's and will probably do this once I can watch TV2 from the 922 on a seperate TV in HD.

Now correct me if I am wrong didn't the monthly DVR fee go away with the new equipment fees? I see I am still being charged $10 a month for DVR service.

Is this a charge I should be fighting?

A copy of my bill is below.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mybill.jpg
    mybill.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited:
I thought there was a $10.00 DVR fee if you had a 922, which you do. DVR fee did not go away. $6.00 for those who don't have 922.

I have to laugh Scott, you're the man who dispensed all this info to us in the first place. Short term memory problem?:D

Yeah. Kinda odd getting this question from Scott. Maybe it's a pop quiz.

And that is just to Dish. I hear that he also has Direct TV and U-Verse. Scott, do you have any Canadian sat services or maybe two or three cable services. I hope all of this is tax deductible as a business cost, since you are in the business.

I canceled Bell TV a few weeks ago. Never used it.

I only have DISH now.

But yes it is tax deductable.

I should note that this afternoon I downgraded my DISH programming to just AT250 with HD Platinum.

Why is your everything pack so expensive? It is still 99.99 on Dish's web site...

I have a pretty similar configuration, just 3 DVRs though, but the bill is a lot less.

Attachments

• July Bill.png
    July Bill.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 157
Edit... Opps see you have 3 more dual DVRs than I do... They really add up! If DIRECTV had my locals I would probably consider switching in the next couple months since they would be less expensive, it is the price I have to pay for being in a backwater market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts