Is My Bill WRONG?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott: Did you like Hot Tub Time Machine? I watched it and She's out of my league during the sale.
I was kind of disapointed with it... I was expecting more. The only parts that were funny was the start and the end.

Man I would love to go back to the 80's for a weekend like that. :D

Yup got wacked the $20 cancellation fee for it. But to be honest I dont think I turned it on in about 6 months.

Same here, bit the bullet as I never watched it. on a side not, do you know if you get charged the downgrade fee for dropping Superstations? when I added them they said no, when i tried to downgrade they said yes. I still have the chat from when I added them but they said too bad that rep was wrong.

This question could have been avoided if dish updated the RCA residential customer aggreement, everyone would have a legally binding point of reference, its got to be deliberate that the one available on their site is out dated and does not disclose the new outrageous fee structure. Call out the lawyers!

DISH Network - Customer Agreements
http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/legal/RCA.pdf

To OP/ site owner Scott, just one piece of advice use the search feature!

Over $2400 a year in just TV bills?

That's insane.

Why do you bother with the superstations and the sport pack?
With just Dish Network...and I remember Scott having DirecTV and U-Verse all at one time in the past. Heck, I don't pay that much for my FiOS Triple Play...but I also don't pay an $85 monthly hostage fee. Dish Network is not an affordable option for anyone having more than a couple receivers.

Why does anyone want/need that many duos? Why not just get 612s and still have the two tuner recording abilities but pay half the price since they only output a solo stream.

The new fee structure is BS if you own your own receivers, everybody should just sell your duos beyond the first one which is free and cashout, then get all solo twin tuner DVRs like the 612. If the duos actually had a modulated hd output for tv2 that could do 8vsb or 256qam via a uhf rf channel then maybe you could keep them and actually reduce your numbers but since they can't even do this I say dump em while there is still time to cash in.

I pay Dish about $130.00 per month. I have AEP plus superstations, plus a 922 and a 722K. I don't really watch enough movies to justify having all of the movie channels, but I have to have Showtime and HBO for the series. It is just about as cheap to have AEP as it is to have AT250 plus HBO and Showtime the difference is only about $11.00 per month.

Why does anyone want/need that many duos? Why not just get 612s and still have the two tuner recording abilities but pay half the price since they only output a solo stream.

I own all my own equipment purchased over the years. Until this year it was not bad since it was $7 for the 622 (I had AEP and phone line connected so no extra DVR fees). I disconnected my 222, no use paying $14/month.

The 622/722s have PiP as mentioned above, plus they are more stable/reliable than the 612s. I also had them before the 211+EHD option became available.

Charged for first receiver

Scott,

Isn't your first receiver covered in programming costs? It appears that you're getting charged for all your receivers (1 922 plus 5 622/722). You should request (beg) for refund...... :(

U beat me man!!!!

1x 922
2x612
1x625

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 102
Well, i started w/ a 722k and 2 612s for my 3hdtvs, it worked well.

Got rid of the 722k for the 922.
then added the 625

Im hoping to get another 922 w/ a sling 300 box to get rid of the 2 612s.
But thats on hold till the sling 300 comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)