Is Palladia, MLBN HD& NBATV HD available for Puerto Rico Subscribers?

Apparently since the 19th, at least there was a local newspaper insert announcing the new hd channels and BB
thanks! that means that i got palladia before bb was available to PR. i'll consider BB when the epix channels are available in HD for PR.

If I get BB@H should I receive Palladia? I have AT200 and BB, but cant find Palladia on the guide. Also has any DIRT member looked the NBA HD issue?

Thanks!!

Hello,This is my first post , although I have found so far valuable information on the DN forum.I've had many headaches with Dish customer service, (both chat and phone), regarding some HD channels with error 013.

• MLB Network HD (Channel 152). Channel works during the day, some evenings, after 7:30PM, I got error 013 (Channel not subscribed) on the HD feed, although SD is OK. After many calls and Chats with Dish CS, they confirmed MLB TV HD is not available to Puerto Rico subscribers. If that's correct, it won't make sense to keep the HD channel available during the day and some evenings.
  • NBA TV HD- Same issue, had not called dish yet.
  • Palladia HD- I just added blockbuster at home yesterday (Oct-22) for Palladia HD, just to found same error 013. After an hour troubleshooting with Dish CS and a second tier technician, they confirmed this channel is not available for Puerto Rico. I immediately dropped Blockbuster.

I have asked Dish for a Puerto Rico Channel list, browsed through dish website with no luck. Why Dish does not simply publish a list of the HD channels available to Puerto Rico? What's the deal to keep the channels up in HD at some hours only?Thanks and my apologies for the long post.

I also have experienced these problem, error 013 and / or error 014 has nothing to do with blackout restrictions. Both messages pertain to "supposedly" you not being subscribed to the before mention channels. If you have AT 200, those channels are part of your package. These seems to be some kind of bug on the Hopper software. I have found a couple of workarounds, to these problems. 1. If you set a recording in advance (using your guide), you will be able to watch the event by going to your DVR an selecting the recording (you will even be able to fast forward to the point of watching it live). 2. If the event has alredy started. Go to the program guide, change your setting to all channels so you can see the channel that has dissapeared from your guide, press on the event an quickly hit the record button, change your tuner to a couple of other channels, go to the DVR menu an select the recording of the program you wanted to see an enjoy!

Last edited:
This is getting frustrating. Every time I chat with a CSR, it's a different story, today's story is Palladia is on satellite 129, and I need to contact a retailer for getting aligned the satellite, seriously? today's CSR ID is 8R2, second tier. It's clear Palladia is on Satellite 119, TP01 S22 since April 2012. Why dish CSR technical service is so lame? I would

I also have experienced these problem, error 013 and / or error 014 has nothing to do with blackout restrictions. Both messages pertain to "supposedly" you not being subscribed to the before mention channels. If you have AT 200, those channels are part of your package. These seems to be some kind of bug on the Hopper software. I have found a couple of workarounds, to these problems. 1. If you set a recording in advance (using your guide), you will be able to watch the event by going to your DVR an selecting the recording (you will even be able to fast forward to the point of watching it live). 2. If the event has alredy started. Go to the program guide, change your setting to all channels so you can see the channel that has dissapeared from your guide, press on the event an quickly hit the record button, change your tuner to a couple of other channels, go to the DVR menu an select the recording of the program you wanted to see an enjoy!

I am getting the same issue with:
- channel 144 - ESPN2
- Joey/Hopper
- I subscribe to AEP and ESPN GamePlan

The 013 message has happened 4 Saturdays in a row, I call Dish and get Sherry form Bombay, and she re-sets something, I power cycle and it works.
Definite programming bug in Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)