Is Pandora no longer available?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

roaoro

Original poster
Feb 10, 2012
norcal
I haven't updated my receivers for a while, and decided last weekend to update and see what's new. I haven't been able to find pandora since. I've tried everything to my knowledge to get it back, I've done multiple reboots, disconnected and reconnected internet settings, went back to the stock software, waited a few days, but still nothing... I have internet connection, on demand and tv apps work fine. Am I missing something?

I haven't updated my receivers for a while, and decided last weekend to update and see what's new. I haven't been able to find pandora since. I've tried everything to my knowledge to get it back, I've done multiple reboots, disconnected and reconnected internet settings, went back to the stock software, waited a few days, but still nothing... I have internet connection, on demand and tv apps work fine. Am I missing something?[/QUOTEYou need to wait (up to a couple of days) to get Pandora, all these resets etc are just delaying it.

Tex,
I don't think thats what is happening here.

I always have Pandora and Youtube after my CE downloads, always ...
In the last few weeks, I have not ... It's been gone for a few weeks now.
Also the "My D*" is not working, all of this happened at the same time.

This happened on all my recvrs that I d/l CE's on.

Do a double-boot. That is: do a reboot and then within 30 minutes, do a second reboot.

Pandora and YouTube will be back in your menu within 24 hours.

Try it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)