Is PTAT accessible via Dish Anywhere?

chicagouser

Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Chicago
I have a new Hopper with Sling, and I'm not seeing the PTAT recordings from the Dish Anywhere site (either under "PrimeTime Anytime" or "My Recordings"). They're definitely recorded on the Hopper.

Not sure if this is a technical issue, or a legal one.

PTAT is available on www.dishanywhere.com. I also have a Hopper with Sling and it works and I just streamed a few events this morning. Have you tried clearing cookies/cache on your browser? Try rebooting the Hopper and then log back in and refresh a few times. Are your events just missing?

DAW PTAT.jpg

I have a new Hopper with Sling, and I'm not seeing the PTAT recordings from the Dish Anywhere site (either under "PrimeTime Anytime" or "My Recordings"). They're definitely recorded on the Hopper.

Not sure if this is a technical issue, or a legal one.
I noticed that too. When I would click on PTAT it would just hang and do nothing else. From the Dish Anywhere app on my iPad they do show up. since dishanywhere.com is still in beta, I bet this issue will get worked out in time.

I noticed that too. When I would click on PTAT it would just hang and do nothing else. From the Dish Anywhere app on my iPad they do show up. since dishanywhere.com is still in beta, I bet this issue will get worked out in time.
Yep, this is my experience as well. However, I just tried right-clicking on the link, and opening in a new tab. That actually worked, and I can see my recordings now. So it seems like it's a website issue (using Chrome and Safari), but at least there's a workaround.

PTAT is available on www.dishanywhere.com. I also have a Hopper with Sling and it works and I just streamed a few events this morning. Have you tried clearing cookies/cache on your browser? Try rebooting the Hopper and then log back in and refresh a few times. Are your events just missing?

View attachment 84871
Ok, I stand corrected. I was able to get mine to work, but clicking PTAT did not bring it up, I had to refresh the page several times then it finally came up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)