Is Russia Today showing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ElroyJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Russia today and other channels on the same transponder on Galaxy 19 at 97, have a signal but no picture or sound. Is it just me or is it them.

Thanks for verifying.

I just checked Rusia today on Galaxy 25c(G19 ) 97 west tp12650 and nothing there at the moment also tp 12289 has dissapered , it was just there an hour ago . All other tp's on that sat seem to be fine, Good signal though

Last edited:
When I flipped through the channels on 97W around 3pm Pacific around half of the transponders had blank channels. 69-72Q all around on a Geosatpro 90cm.

I thought it might be my CS5000 acting up, but I'm now sure it wasn't
Heck some channels were breaking up with 66-67Q which is not normal unless it's a 7/8 FEC.

seems like the big satellite companies are buying and encrypting pretty much everything worth watching.:mad:

I watched RT for about an hour yesterday now it could have been the MHZ WV segment but this it was on the RT ch.
actually just checked - working fine for me here in CT
TP 12152 H 20000
a program from North Pole
65% sig quality

there are a bunch of channels off the air right now on 97W

just did a blind scan and found lots of black screens

Charlie Ergen running Globecast now? Those channels must want too much money for retransmit rights. :)

its working now:up

Don’t want to highjack the threat, but someone is selling a 10' mesh dish and a Uniden Model HCC - 9400 receiver for $50, does it seems like a good deal? thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts