Is summer time the best time for tv now?

I find myself with not too many choices, and eventually watching many reruns and trying to catch some old movies I haven´t watched before.

Our viewing schedule is rather unique. Being that due to cliffhanger episodes, ect,ect. We like to keep 2-3 eps of our recorded shows on the DVR, so we are mostly always behind everybody else until we finish the season, and if there's a long gap in between I'll even do a re-watch of the previous season(providing it's one I buy on BD) before I start watching the new season. I always do this with shows like Boardwalk Empire & Game Of Thrones as there's so much to remember & keep track of. So summer or fall we always have stuff to watch.

Since there isnt enough summer programming to fill my tv time when hubby is away I looked for something to watch on netflix etc that I had not been watching. I save the recorded things we watch together until he gets home. Since he has been gone for a couple weeks I chose "Revenge". Now I am hooked! I have no idea how I missed this one before but I am enjoying it now and will be setting up to record when it comes back. I watched seasons 1 & 2 on netflix and had to switch to Hulu for season 3 and put up with the dumb commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)