is the afc east the best division?

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Jets are stacked. They improved their passing game but had a setback at the running back position. Their defense is better.
Dolphins have Brandon Marshall now, who will improve their throwing and running game
Patriots are declining but still a very dangerous team

The only divisions that I think provide competition as the best are AFC South(Indy, Houston, Tennessee), AFC North(although Pittsburgh is sketchy, Cleveland is horrendous, and Cincinnati is questionable), and the NFC North if the Bears are good this year

Jets are stacked. They improved their passing game but had a setback at the running back position. Their defense is better.
Dolphins have Brandon Marshall now, who will improve their throwing and running game
Patriots are declining but still a very dangerous team

The only divisions that I think provide competition as the best are AFC South(Indy, Houston, Tennessee), AFC North(although Pittsburgh is sketchy, Cleveland is horrendous, and Cincinnati is questionable), and the NFC North if the Bears are good this year

The NFC East is always up there in discussions among the best divisions. Their 34 wins was the most in the NFC last year.

The NFC East is always up there in discussions among the best divisions. Their 34 wins was the most in the NFC last year.
I think the NFC East is always overrated. Philly and New York were mediocre, Washington was abysmal, and Dallas wasn't great.

I think the NFC East is always overrated. Philly and New York were mediocre, Washington was abysmal, and Dallas wasn't great.

That's funny. Let's see 3 of the 4 teams made the playoffs so they are overrated? I don't think so.

Yet from top to bottom, they had more wins than any other division in the NFC. Every other division seems to have at least one dudd in it. Every team in the NFC East though is always tough.

Yet from top to bottom, they had more wins than any other division in the NFC. Every other division seems to have at least one dudd in it. Every team in the NFC East though is always tough.

You think that last year's redskins were tough? They were 4-12.

The 2nd place Jets were 1 game better than the 3rd place team in the NFC East, so not really sure how there can be a comparison. Next year should be a different story for sure.

The OP can correct me if I'm wrong, but since he mentioned recent acquisitions it looks like he's talking about next year, not the past year.

Sandra

The 2nd place Jets were 1 game better than the 3rd place team in the NFC East, so not really sure how there can be a comparison. Next year should be a different story for sure.

The Jets also had a net point differential of +112 and the Third place Giants had a net point differential of -25. Win lose is a good measure but not the only one.

That's funny. Let's see 3 of the 4 teams made the playoffs so they are overrated? I don't think so.

The OP can correct me if I'm wrong, but since he mentioned recent acquisitions it looks like he's talking about next year, not the past year.

Sandra

The OP is the one who turned it from forward looking to about last year, actually.

My team is the only AFC East team that blows chunks.

We have made no upgrades, lost Terrell Owens, still have weak-armed wimp quarterbacks (especially looking at the other AFC East signal-callers), and have no sense of what to do.

Mark it down- the Buffalo Bills will be the worst team in football in 2010. (Lions and Rams have nowhere to go but up, Chiefs and Raiders are getting better, Redskins make a bold move)

Buffalo is worse than Washington, so NFC East > AFC East.
:up:up the bills screw it up for the afc east being called the best division in football. i still like the NFC east. no doubt the afc east is becoming more and more competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts