Is the CE program here going away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it was D*'s decision or satellite guys choice. I know there some consternation over how the notes were posted last week. I wonder if that had anything to do with it

As of now, this is what they have up:

DIRECTV - DBSTalk.com is now the exclusive home to the Cutting Edge Program! To learn more about the Cutting Edge, check out this forum.

Last edited:
Yeah the guys posting fake release notes for two weeks in a row are the exclusive home of the CE Program.

Give me a break. :)

Stay Tuned. :D

Yeah the guys posting fake release notes for two weeks in a row are the exclusive home of the CE Program.

Give me a break. :)

Stay Tuned. :D

I hope so. I don't personally participate in the CE program due to the wife factor, but I do like coming to this forum to read up on what is happening and see what new stuff/improvements are coming.

And for the people, who like me who don't like visiting the other site due to the way it's run, still have an outlet for participating.

Note just the one with a joke in it Mike.

I am talking about the release notes for the HR series postesd on Thursday Night. DirecTV has said those were fake as well.

And it appears they were as I was told they had no plans for a CE for the HR series on Friday as they were releasing it to the public.

Lots of folks were upset about their being no CE on Friday all because the other promoted there was going to be one by posting fake release notes.

The CE program will be staying here at SateliteGuys, this I can tell you. :)

I am talking about the release notes for the HR series postesd on Thursday Night. DirecTV has said those were fake as well.

And it appears they were as I was told they had no plans for a CE for the HR series on Friday as they were releasing it to the public.

Lots of folks were upset about their being no CE on Friday all because the other promoted there was going to be one by posting fake release notes.

Yeah, good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I sure hope so, Scott. In the past, I have always posted problems I have with a CE in both forums. If I particpate I feel as if I need to makle every effort possible to get the info to D*. I have, though, in no way ever felt welcome to participate in discussions there. IF I say something that the mods don't like, I am made to feel stupid for my opinion. I have always felt welcome here and I appreciate that.

Last edited:

Attachments

• sig.jpg
    sig.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts