Is the iphone being trumped yet?

Well, it's a strawman IMO. Everyone can agree that they're in their right to 'punish' the 3% that use 40% of bandwidth.

But then they'll probably unveil something that affects much more than the 3%.

They are pushing people to using more data with the type of phones they offer, and now are going to try and curtail their usage of those phones.

There an app for data usage?

I can understand the need to tier bandwidth usage. I really have no problem with that. I use an unusual amount of bandwidth here uploading and downloading TVshows for my customer base. BUT, I pay Comcast for that additional bandwidth. I consider it reasonable and within my business model. The problem I would have with these cell phone carriers is that their charges are unreasonable. The $59 fee per month should be for $250 Gb not 5Gb. That's what Comcast charges. I pay more and have their business class "unlimited" but they did tell me if I exceed 1TB they would put me on watch. A couple months when we were really busy, I did exceed the 250Gb so I feel Comcast is reasonable. I'm sorry if the phone company's system is falling apart when being used as the equipment they sell allows. I ditto those who cry, stop spending money on law suits and false advertising and fix your network!

Any smartphone I look at must have at least a VGA screen or better... none of this QVGA 320x240 garbage from 2 - 3 years ago. It also must have a real keyboard. I can stand on screen keyboards for more than saying ok... or yes.. or no. It's not a very smart phone if I have to look at the screen to type on it.

I've tried about 4 or 5 different onscreen keyboards with the touch pro, they are all garbage in my eyes, I don't want to be forced to look at the phone while I am typing. When someone hands me a phone and says here...type this to such and such and there isn't a real keyboard, my ADD starts kicking in real bad. Don't have the patience for playing around on the screen.

So I'll continue to laugh as I watch the iPhone people look crosseyed at their keyboard trying to type on the screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts