Is the Sling rebvate link missing from your "My Accounts"?

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
If the link is missing, contact Maryb of the Dirt team. Seems a number of orders the first day were not flagged properly even though the CSR said rebate had been applied.

I was one of them, she has told me she is following several other accounts.

You can't submit the rebate till 45 days. But a number of people have reported that the link is there. Maryb looked at my account and found that the order had not been processed properly and is working on getting my account fixed.

When the Sling Adapter is ordered correctly on an Account, the account is tagged for the rebate offer. You can log on to your online account with Dish Network and on the left hand side there should be a "Get Sling Adapter Reward". When you select on this it will open a status page "Receive $99.00 Reward Card" and then there is a list of 5 requirements that need to be green to be able to submit for the rebate:

1. 45 day wait (available date)
  2. Billing is current
  3. Minimum Programming requirement met
  4. Connect your receiver to high speed internet
  5. Subscribe to Monthly Newsletter/Exclusive Offers
When all 5 are Green check marked, you can select Submit and the rebate will be processed!!

***If you are unable to locate this option on your "My Account", please send me a PM with your account information! Thank you!

Ordered mine yesterday and don't see the link yet. Should I see it yet or does it not show up until after you activate the sling adapter?
It should show up pretty much in real time from when you activate the sling on your account!! Go ahead and PM me your account info and I can verify!

Last edited:
Looked at my account today online and the option does show up now, even though the sling adapter will not be here until tomorrow.

Lucky you. I ordered the Slong on the 18th. The rebate link still doesn't show up on My Accounts. Mary says she is working on it.

I am still working on the accounts! Snowbum's was ordered correctly but he was not seeing the rebate info yesterday. I was told it would show in real time but there is a delay from when the sling is ordered until it shows on the on line account. It should definitely be there by the time the sling is activated on the account!

Looks like we are keeping Mary busy. She is working on my account as well.

Just wanted to thank her for her help.

I'm in the same boat. Mine wasn't ordered correctly either so Mary has another one to fix.

Happy to have them on the boards to help us out.

I am receiving a lot of personal messages regarding updates on the sling adapter rebate. All the accounts that I am working on, which were eligible for the sling adapter rebate are currently being tagged for the rebate. The tag on the account however is not linking to the on-line accounts. DISH Network is working to correct this issue. I will be notifying all effected members in a PM shortly about how the rebate process will take place. Please be patient with me as have quite a few accounts that I am currently working on! Thank you!

I am receiving a lot of personal messages regarding updates on the sling adapter rebate. All the accounts that I am working on, which were eligible for the sling adapter rebate are currently being tagged for the rebate. The tag on the account however is not linking to the on-line accounts. DISH Network is working to correct this issue. I will be notifying all effected members in a PM shortly about how the rebate process will take place. Please be patient with me as have quite a few accounts that I am currently working on! Thank you!

Thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)