Is their anyway to get 2 HD receivers?

kenny911

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 4, 2004
Michigan
Here is my problem. I've been a sub for 8 years to only international channels. Never have I subbed to American channels. I wanted to move over to dishnetwork but the CSR wouldn't budge so I asked to gently speak to a supervisior. What a bitch! She wouldn't budge. How can you treat your customers that way? I've bought all my equipment and never used a promotion. I'm not sure what to do. Is their anyone a little higher I can talk too?

If you are going to buy them I would suggest one of the sponsers like dishstore or sadoun. If you are going to lease - CSR roulette - someone posted somewhere that they were able to lease a 2nd unit.

I purchased one and leased one.

2nd 211 receiver

I called this morning an ordered a 2nd 211 receiver. No questions asked. They said I was an excellant customer. Charged me $49.00 and gave a $49.00 credit. Install is tomorrow between 8a - 12p. :cool:

Decided to just stay with Comcast. Its not really worth it after considering they would only give me the privilege of leasing more than one hd receiver and then I have to shell out $380 to buy another one and my dish 811 on my 3rd HD wouldn't get all the new stations so I would need to buy another 211 receiver. Not to mention the rude and arrogant customer service supervisor I dealt with last night.