Is there a CC chat here on Monday?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes we have the ability to stream live as well (and then archive it from there) :)

However we will not do so without Dish Networks permission.

I wish they would actually take non-softball questions. The people they put through are the very definition of Joe Six Pack (no offense to them). They simply will not allow even the slightest complex question through. I know because I've tried.

Scott Greczkowski said:
No Nick, actually I use to do Charlie Chat... Chats before DBSTalk was ever born (I did them at DBSForums)

Forgive me, Scott! I was obviously in error. I didn't realize you were the originator of the "Charlie Chat..chat" way back in the day. That ranks you right up there with Marcus Macaroni, the inventor of the Dick Tracy wrist radio, and Farouk Faraday, father of the amazing rotating color-wheel for B&W TV.

Anywhoo, the chats are a lot of fun, and the open bar tonight was great. Thanks to the guys over at "Queer as Folk" for sponsoring the bar tonight and getting us all drunk. Most of us str8 guys never knew that gay guys could be so much fun to hang out with. ;)

Remember, the next Tech Chat...chat will be held out at Claude Greiner's dish farm. I just love it in the country, don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)