Is there a CC chat here on Monday?

It's up to you guys if you want one or not. I am up for it if you are. :)

Let me know and I will post details tommorow on the homepage. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
It's up to you guys if you want one or not. I am up for it if you are. :)

Let me know and I will post details tommorow on the homepage. :)

Scott,

Yes, I think we should always have one everytime cc or the technical chat is on...

I have received a bunch of emails seems like people want the chat. :)

Should be interesting.

Is SuperDISH Delayed AGAIN?
What about the 921 & 811 receivers?

Will there be a surprise programming announcement?

We will find out tommorow night on the Charlie Chat!

And Join us HERE for our World Famous, often imitated but never duplicated Charlie Chat... Chat!

In the interest of fairness and accuracy...

Scott Greczkowski said:
...Join us HERE for our World Famous, often imitated but never duplicated Charlie Chat... Chat!
er, since this will be only the first online chat held on this board during DishNetwork's 'Charlie Chat', it can hardly be described as "World Famous", at least not quite yet. Actually, didn't the term "Charlie Chat...Chat" originate over at DBSTalk.com?

As far as the "often imitated" part goes, just who is imitating whom?

Re: In the interest of Education

Geez, Have you ever heard of sales patter?

"Just because a skunk is allowed at a picnic doesn't mean he's welcome."
Robert A. Heinlein

Nick said:
<snip>

Scott,

Could you carry the audio of the Charlie Chat. Help those that family wants to watch other stuff on TV then....and would allow us to more easily "chat" about CC here on SatelliteGuys.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have asked for Dish Networks permission for this numerous times and have never gotten a reply.

You would think sice this show is a MARKETING show they would want as many as want to hear or see the show have it available to them

I am willing to do all the work on doing this, including, capturing, encoding and serving the audio using my bandwidth, this is a 100% free marking tool for Dish to use but so far they have chosen not to.

My suggestion if you want to see the audio here it to email both ceo@echostar.com and jim.defranco@echostar.com and tell them you want audio archives of the Charlie Chat and Tech Chats made available online and that Satelliteguys.US would love to do this for them at no charge.

(I should note that this offer is also available to DirecTV and VOOM as well!)

Just to make it clear....

I'm not as much interested in the audio archive....although that might be nice too....

I'd really like to have the live audio available so I and others could listen online, while "chatting" here on SatelliteGuys.

Thanks

Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)