Is there a market to re-sell a C-Band Dish and Receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lollee

Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Hi! I'm a newbie and am the executor of my dad's estate. He was a NASA satellite space flight engineer and years ago installed a C-Band satellite system in his backyard-it was operational until his death in December. I am faced with having to remove the dish and have no clue if I can sell it, give it away, or just recycle it for the scrap metal (I think it is steel-not aluminum). Located in Ventura County, CA. Can someone tell me how to determine the specs of this monster that will provide any needed information to a potential buyer? My dad has every manual for every electonic device he has ever owned or built so it may take me a while to track it down...just looking for general info/interest. He had a subscription to OnSat if that helps....thanks!!

You probably want get much but tell us the specs of what he had and take some pics and share them. Then we can better access it.

Oh Bytheway.
:welcome to Satelliteguys!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)