Is there a quieter dish remote?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
...I read recently that Amazon has begun permanently banning customers who abuse their return policy. Good for them!

Good. So long as they define what “abuse” is. I’ve returned maybe three things.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Pretty sure they are after the guys that order 3 or 4 competing items (TVs or the like) with the intention of returning all but the one they like best. AKA real abusers.
I ordered a bell transformer from Amazon and it was not what I needed. I had to pay $7 shipping to return it. I had no problem with that at all. There was nothing wrong with the part, it just wasn’t what I needed. I actually bought the one I really needed at Lowes for half of what the other one was.

Reactions: JSheridan
Yup, that's the one.

And just to add that we often give free extra remotes (and/or other goodies) to close a sale if a customer mentions that they'll probably need them. Now if the customer starts demanding that they get the free remotes or they're going to cancel then we wish them a nice day and say goodbye because we know that's just the beginning of what they'll want for free and we learned a long, long time ago that a customer like that we are better off without.

I'm poster #6, AKA--> LQQK

1st, I can't believe I'm wasting my time on you...BUT, I'm bored at the moment!

2nd, I told the customer service rep from the start I had a wish list of equipment and programming I was Interested in and wanted to know the final price including Taxes, monthly fees etc. before making a final decision. She said, tell me what you want and I'll see what we can do to make you a New Happy Dish Customer.

3rd, I gave my list & reasons to the customer service rep as to why I NEEDED the extra remotes and explained that DTV had given me the same # of remotes, similar programming and equipment many years ago W/O charging for extra remotes (not that it's any of yer business) I know, I know, you think it's gonna cost ya if someone gets a freebie-->LOL!!!... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Below is Post #6 for ya to re-read...No deal was canceled because no deal had been reached. When we reached an agreement...Dish TV was Happy, LQQK was Happy!

POST#6
"When I ordered Dish, I asked for two 40's & 5 54's to go with the H3 & 2 4KJ's...They balked at 1st and said I could purchase the extra remotes...I said Then-No Deal W/O being included."

Reactions: pattykay
I'm poster #6, AKA--> LQQK

1st, I can't believe I'm wasting my time on you...BUT, I'm bored at the moment!

2nd, I told the customer service rep from the start I had a wish list of equipment and programming I was Interested in and wanted to know the final price including Taxes, monthly fees etc. before making a final decision. She said, tell me what you want and I'll see what we can do to make you a New Happy Dish Customer.

3rd, I gave my list & reasons to the customer service rep as to why I NEEDED the extra remotes and explained that DTV had given me the same # of remotes, similar programming and equipment many years ago W/O charging for extra remotes (not that it's any of yer business) I know, I know, you think it's gonna cost ya if someone gets a freebie-->LOL!!!... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Below is Post #6 for ya to re-read...No deal was canceled because no deal had been reached. When we reached an agreement...Dish TV was Happy, LQQK was Happy!

POST#6
"When I ordered Dish, I asked for two 40's & 5 54's to go with the H3 & 2 4KJ's...They balked at 1st and said I could purchase the extra remotes...I said Then-No Deal W/O being included."

Save it pal, I'm not interested in wasting any time at all reading much less responding to your posts.

I don’t think begging Dish for a couple of remotes is a really big deal. They are a multi billion company and remotes and antennas don’t cost that much. Also, they get bulk discounts on all these items. And I’m CERTAIN that a couple of remotes/antennas here and there won’t hurt anyone. As Comfortably_numb said, it’s their right to say no.

Reactions: pattykay
I don’t think begging Dish for a couple of remotes is a really big deal. They are a multi billion company and remotes and antennas don’t cost that much. Also, they get bulk discounts on all these items. And I’m CERTAIN that a couple of remotes/antennas here and there won’t hurt anyone. As Comfortably_numb said, it’s their right to say no.

Begging... That's a funny but accurate description. :)

upload_2018-7-3_11-16-24.png

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts