Is there a reliable email to reach XM

Rangers484

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2007
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
I have tried a few times now to call XM and cancel 1 unit I no longer need. After getting a live person on the phone who tells me he cannot cancel my unit but must transfer me I go into hold purgatory.

Can't stay on hold forever at work so I hang up. Try again later, same issue. Try again, same process, get some chick in India that tells me my account is in suspended status. I have the first unit on a 1 year prepaid plan and the other 2 on month to month. I ask her what that means and she repeats "suspended". I ask her how come my payments continue to come out of my account? No answer for that one and she tells me to call back later.

I asked her what is going to change "later", again no answer so I hang up on her and mutter a few F bombs under my breath....

I checked out their website and find a "contact us" link after signing into my account but when I try to submit my request it errors out.

Not being a complete conspiracy nut but are they making it intentionally difficult to cancel (ala AOL)?

So anyone have a valid email that I can try to get through?

Not being a complete conspiracy nut but are they making it intentionally difficult to cancel (ala AOL)?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

AFAIK, the only way to cancel is to talk to someone. Try the number on the website to lock in your rates. That is how I got through to someone in the US to cancel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)