Is there a way to change your city with LocalBTV? (I'm using ExpressVPN.)

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Okay, I'm using LocalBTV and watching New York City using ExpressVPN. (It doesn't work on my iPhone and Apple TV, but fine on everything else.) I'd like to experiment and try other cities, but I can't seem to change my city once I have it set. I'd like to try cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, and whatever else is available. If I'm stuck with NYC, I could live with that but I guess I'd like to know for sure.

Okay, I'm using LocalBTV and watching New York City using ExpressVPN. (It doesn't work on my iPhone and Apple TV, but fine on everything else.) I'd like to experiment and try other cities, but I can't seem to change my city once I have it set. I'd like to try cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, and whatever else is available. If I'm stuck with NYC, I could live with that but I guess I'd like to know for sure.
I think whatever city you sign up with BTV, I think that is the only city you can use.

You would have to sign up with different email addresses for each city you want. I can't remember if I had to be signed into my VPN while in signup or not. Example: my gmail is Chicago, Yahoo is Los Angeles, and AOL is NYC.