is there a way to make the scoreguide useful?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
I woke up at 10AM this morning, hooray for Saturday. I was exhausted from the week, and wanted to check the scoreguide to see if the Lakers didn't blow their lead. I hit the red button, popped right up, and what do I see? The time for tonights games! How is this useful if I can't even see the scores from the night before!:rant::rant:
I wish it worked as an alternative to ESPN's bottomline, because ESPN always seems to be at commercial when the time comes around for the NBA scroll

I wish you could PERMANENTLY disable that stupid thing

Every time I'm on a sports channel it bogs down the DVR even if I hit exit as soon as it pops up in the corner

I woke up at 10AM this morning, hooray for Saturday. I was exhausted from the week, and wanted to check the scoreguide to see if the Lakers didn't blow their lead. I hit the red button, popped right up, and what do I see? The time for tonights games! How is this useful if I can't even see the scores from the night before!:rant::rant:
I wish it worked as an alternative to ESPN's bottomline, because ESPN always seems to be at commercial when the time comes around for the NBA scroll
Like all national things, there is an east coast biased.

I like the ScoreGuide, use it quite often, only wish you didn't have to be on a Sports channel to get it to work.

They have to change the scores from yesterday to the current day sometime, you would think maybe 10-11 am ?

Or they could improve it and have you be able to go to yesterdays game or the next game ......

I agree they switch over too early. Noon eastern should be the earliest they change to the next day.

the only time I ever found it useful was for NFL ST and during college football days so I could quickly find out which RSN/Big Ten Alternate/ESPN/National channel all the games would be on

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)