GEOSATpro Is there an alredy made c band channel list?

monz

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Repentigny, Québec
When changed the firmware, I've d lost all the channels that were scanned and I wonder if there's a way to put a complete Fta c-band list with ali editor or channel master.

If not, is there a way to save the ones I'm gonna scan this week?

Thanks

Not sure that it makes much sense to load another member's channel list as we all have different switch/ motor configurations and receive different satellites and channels due to our line of sight and region.

To save your current User Data Base:
Press Menu>>> Tools>>> Save to USB>>> Save Mode: userdb>>> Start

A .udf file "userdb" will be saved to your USB drive.

If your current firmware is older than 0.13 we do not recommend that the .udf file be transferred back a microHD operating with newer firmware.

Yes just save your userdb file to your usb hard drive or a flashdrive. Then if you update firmware again or do a reset for what ever reason, you will have it. I update mine about once a week, so that if something happens I have a current list to restore. Just don't use an old user file before .13 update, but I don't think you will have that problem.

To simplify rescanning C-band, copy the motor position assignments from your V/G Box and save these positions to each satellite in the microHD Motor / Switch Setting menu.

You may either:
1. Save the blank User Data Base file, edit with the ALI Editor adding the motor position and switch settings for each satellite then reload

or

2. Edit with the microHD Motor / Switch Setting menu with the coax disconnected from the controller so not to overwrite the saved satellite position numbers

or

3. Drive the V/G Box to each saved position then save the position number to the connected microHD in the Motor / Switch Setting menu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)