Is there an Eastern Arc Superdish Repoint Kit?

gireesh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I am in one of those areas that can be serviced either by the Eastern Arc or the Western Arc. I have couple of questions:

I remember when Dish 1000s came out, a Superdish repoint kit also came out after sometime.

Similary, is there a Superdish Repoint Kit for the Eastern Arc?

Are there quality differences between the Eastern Arc and the Western Arc, I have read that most programming on the Eastern Arc is MPEG-4.

I am in one of those areas that can be serviced either by the Eastern Arc or the Western Arc. I have couple of questions:

I remember when Dish 1000s came out, a Superdish repoint kit also came out after sometime.

Similary, is there a Superdish Repoint Kit for the Eastern Arc?

Are there quality differences between the Eastern Arc and the Western Arc, I have read that most programming on the Eastern Arc is MPEG-4.

Don't know about the repoint kit but I doubt it. The EA is all mpeg4, both SD and HD, and you must have all mpeg4 capable receivers. No differences otherwise.

There's a kit to convert a d500 pan for use in ea. I hear and read that wa signal strength is quite a bit better. The picture quality on mpeg4 sd channels may look better to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)