Is there an Eastern Arc Superdish Repoint Kit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gireesh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I am in one of those areas that can be serviced either by the Eastern Arc or the Western Arc. I have couple of questions:

I remember when Dish 1000s came out, a Superdish repoint kit also came out after sometime.

Similary, is there a Superdish Repoint Kit for the Eastern Arc?

Are there quality differences between the Eastern Arc and the Western Arc, I have read that most programming on the Eastern Arc is MPEG-4.

I am in one of those areas that can be serviced either by the Eastern Arc or the Western Arc. I have couple of questions:

I remember when Dish 1000s came out, a Superdish repoint kit also came out after sometime.

Similary, is there a Superdish Repoint Kit for the Eastern Arc?

Are there quality differences between the Eastern Arc and the Western Arc, I have read that most programming on the Eastern Arc is MPEG-4.

Don't know about the repoint kit but I doubt it. The EA is all mpeg4, both SD and HD, and you must have all mpeg4 capable receivers. No differences otherwise.

There's a kit to convert a d500 pan for use in ea. I hear and read that wa signal strength is quite a bit better. The picture quality on mpeg4 sd channels may look better to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts